Club Sponsor: Christina Canney and Ruth Sigala
First Tennis Club meeting will be Monday September 10th from 3:05-4:05
Information can be picked up outside Ms.Canney's room, A125
- Club sessions are held on Mondays. Students must arrange their own transportation home.
- There is a one time fee of $25. This includes a t-shirt, and use of tennis rackets and balls for the year.
- The late bus will leave WAIS at 4:15 and drop students at the nearest elementary school.
- Drills begin at 3:05 and end at 4:05.
- Students will drill the first half of class and engage in game play the last half of class.
- Students should wear appropriate clothing to practice: shorts or sweatpants and t-shirts or sweartshirts depending on the weather. Hats, visors and or sunglasses are advisable
- A cooler with ice is provided, but each student should bring a bottle of water or a sports drink of their choice.