1. NO FOOD, GUM OR DRINKS ALLOWED IN THE GYM.
2. Dress out/remember locker combination
Locker Room Procedures:
· Lockers will be assigned to each student for a class period. Because of the large number of students taking classes and limited lockers, each student will be required to bring a uniform to class each day and remove all personal belongings when leaving.
· No backpacks allowed in lockers (they jam lockers). A clothes bag is acceptable.
· Showering is optional, but if a student plans to shower, they must bring their own towel.
· Locker rooms will be locked down during class time to ensure safety and prevent theft. That being said: All electronic devices are not allowed in the gym for any reason. H/F department is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
· If you are leaving class for an appointment, bring your clothes bag to class and your teacher will lock it up for you.
· Horse playing in the locker rooms will not be tolerated. Consequences may include, but are not limited to: detentions, office referrals, and/or a loss of locker room privileges.
· Purchased through the H/F department
· Blue shorts, white shirt with a wellness emblem
· Cost per uniform is $22.00. Checks can be made out to WAIS. Cash is also accepted.
· If a student forgets their uniform, they may choose to do a paper assignment for participation credit. They will lose points for not dressing out.
· Students are welcome to class when they are on time or when they have an admission slip from the office.
· Tardy 3 times = 1 absence
· If student is not in appropriate squad line during roll, he/she will be marked tardy
· Please see your teacher for any and all make-up work. It is your responsibility to get an assignment if you missed a class.
· If a student is physically unable to participate, an explanation per note or email from a parent is required.
· If a student cannot participate for three or more consecutive days, a doctor’s note is required.
· 100 points (participating whole class time)
· 75 points (participating most of class time)
· 50 points (participating some of class time)
· 0 points (not participating)
30% Dress Out
· 100 points (full uniform and proper shoes)
· 75 points (partial uniform and one pink item)
· 50 points (no uniform)
· Points are earned for completion and accuracy on assignments
· Reflections during events/games
· Other activities assigned by teacher
· Please email me if your child is having any problems. If I don’t know about problems he/she is having in class, I cannot correct them.
· Refer to the SBISD handbook for campus/district policies.